Eat 'em Up Cats!!!!

I ♥ Texas State! Next week is College Week and I really wanted for all my kids to have TX State shirts for our parade but there's no way that I could afford to by them all one. So....... I sent TX State an e-mail a few weeks ago asking if there was anyway that they could help me out. I attached with the e-mail a power point of everything I did with my class last during last year's college week. I hadn't heard anything until Tuesday when they responded and told me that that they would be able to help. They overnighted me t-shirts for my ENTIRE class even me!!! I can't believe it!! I sent the email but I really thought it was a shot in the dark.With all kinds of budget cuts and the fact that we're so far from the university, its amazing that they were willing to my kids. I'm so excited and beyond grateful!!! This made my entire year! Eat 'em up Cats!!!!








2 comments:

  1. I love this idea!! I am doing something similar for football season with my MOPS group! I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete