I'mm Baaack!

I'm not sure if anyone still even reads or follows my blog but I'm back. I went MIA for a while and let me show you why. It's all their fault!! :o) 

Some of you may remember that  I was blessed with my baby boy two years ago. Well, much to our surprise........6 months later we found out we were expecting again!!!!!  Here they are my two boys who I love more than I could have ever imagined!! So basically I've been off having two babies in two school years!!!! Now finally at almost one my little one is starting to ALMOST sleep through the night and I am therefore starting to see the light and am slowly starting to get back to doing some of the things that I used to love to do.  
So much has happened in my classroom. To begin, (don't remember if I mentioned it) I applied and got chosen as one of the first Digital Classrooms in my district and now, my classroom is a Dual Language Classroom (hence the name change).  Lots of exciting changes that I can't wait to share with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment